Aziza Dahouh



Earth

I have been connected to earth since birth
Mother earth is the place
Where my father built our house
My house is the place
Where my mother gave me birth
Mother earth watered and fed me
Earth is the terrain
Where I played my first games
Mother earth is the plain, the sea
The river and the mountain I climbed once
Earth is unfortunately the place where 
evil played its bloody games
Earth is not mine or yours
We are just passengers
Sooner or later we will leave
I am planning to  plant some trees
To feed and refuge the  birds








That man at the corner

When I saw him
Scattering the seeds
I said to myself
What a kind soul
What a noble job
Feeding the birds








Each Season Has A Reason

Rain has a reason to fall
And the sun has a reason to shine
But each has its time
Rarely they appear together
~~AD~~
Early morning
I need  a voice of a hope-maker
Like a chirping bird for instance
~~AD~~
For those who are stilling waiting for spring
Give your souls wings and fly where spring is
~~AD~~
She said
When  you are here
My flowers become jealous
It's a question of fragrance
~~AD~~
Who said
Souls are in black and white
My soul and yours are a rainbow of different colours



Aziza Dahouh 

Aziza Dahouh  is an Algerian poetess .She is fond of reading  and writing poetry in English ,Arabic and French. Her poetry appeared in many interesting international anthologies like: Verses On Racism And Resistance Refugee Crisis, Women Beyond And Within The Shore, Autumn,Poetic Rainbow ,Mother, Earth Day, Father and September. She has her own page on Atunis. She loves traveling.. She saw many amazing places in the world and yearning to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment