Zdravka Babic





Aria

l saw you trembling
when you have touched
the falling star,
a running tear on my palm
that makes the sea darker.
Close your eyes!
That splendor in the grass
will burn your soul.
Kiss the scar in my eyes gently!
the flavor on your lips
will write
An aria....






The Lihtning Of Hot Flame

 What lies behind the flash of lighting?
As we look at the bank of trebisnjica
 and the waves of its magic dust?
This spark,
 in our eyes,
 burned my hands and it shed a long valley leander
 so my thoughts hardly breathe.
 Our words wrapped in silence
 and our sun stopped to breathe.
 We were born in the crucifixion of our verses
 By dancing the touch of our souls,
we spread dreamy hills
We closed the forbidden emotions with
 a dead scream
 WE died in the valley of rosemary,
from the loving ocean ,
Only stays the dedication to the sunken cloud.
 I am asking the sinking stars why I have brought you the wind..
 Do they want to keep my eyes
 wide in the eye of your heavenly memory...

Where has you sun travelled,
so you keep your loving sights in the swan's chest ,
 Do not cry my angel!
 There are countless reasons to hug your eyes without a face,
 In the shadow of innocent contact with your eyes ...
 In the shadow of an innocent touch with
 a link And for my hands of light ,
l gushed your scream with a song without a word..
 And every word l hear ,
the moon is a witness of the uninvited lips...!
 ZDRAVKA BABIĆ ,Kralja Petra Oslobodioca7/1 89230 BILEĆA REPUBLIKA SRPSKA BOSNA I HERCEGOVINA
Prevela Thalija  Babic




I Was Yours

 You holded a firefly
 In your hansa
With trembling touch
 You cuddled the glow of ligh
t I was sleeping in the Evening sun.
 The wind stunned me
 With your scent
 Under the light of the candle.
 I was your peace and glow
 I was
Yours....




Zdravka Babic


Zdravka Babic was born on the 9th of DECEMBER in 1968 in Bileća .She likes the summer,the sun ,the nature ,the flowers and of course people with a good soul .She loves to share a blessing feelings.She does everything from the buttom of her heart .She believes in the magaic of poetry ,she believes in the opsession skills  which gets along with her soul . She has published three books until now :Mjesec je vajao ženu, Razglednice iz bilece i On me voli cirilicom. She has been declared as a senator of world union of poets in Italy.