Ismayilova Mesme Aliyulla kizi




                                                                       
Mirror

The quiet night with the stars
It is blowing melankoli wind
Gazing the night
through  the window,
Suddenly I heard a voice
As if I was sleeping ...
as suddenly .... I woke up
looked around ... I'm alone
Window was closed
Semi dark room.
There is the mirror in my hand
Clear as tears-drop
Just  now I have understood
  as  my  dreams....
It was the starly night,
I was looking to the star....
as  first moment of my life...
I knew ...how that day ,
The first day .... which I stepped ,
It would be the wayfellow
for me to the  endless...
It turns out .... this mirror was
just one moment
which was a dream
and the life I lived ...
.... there was a dream in the mirror
looking from  outside ,
it was said: putting the  life and the  mirror
face by face....may  be  madness...
No i'm not crazy
Simple... I got crazy from the  past....
 Every time, in childhood,
took the   mirror and
thought  every moment :
My God ... give me life
like clear mirror.
how would I know ...
that the mirror will be like
 that gloomy mirror ....
The life I dreamed of ...
It would  be so sad ...
If I knew the end ...
it would be so sad
I wouldn't take the  mirror
 in  my   hand from childhood
I would not ask  the  God
clean mirror for the  life !!!
                                                               

                                                                             





My Only Breath

The breath gives life to the man,
Let God blesses the breath...
There is a reason for every breath ...
Let God blesses the reason...
The man is nothing without breath
Only one existence
May replace the  breath for endless...
This is interesting that,
Which existence,
may replace my breath ...
Of course, my children ...
Is my only breath ...
my daughter ...
or my son...
an existence that lets me breathe....
And İ try to protect
and save this breath
I would like to say a word ...
to all of you ... my children ...
When will I stop breathing ,
Do not think that I died ...
As long as you are alive
Know what, I also  live...
I'll be alive to the endless
Only with yours breath !!!



                                                       
    



Death Hour ....
Give Me Chance ...

I am trying all the life ,
Death hour ....give me chance ...
There are so many things to do ...
Death hour ....give me chance ...
My  heart is so broken
Death hour ....give me chance ...
All my wishes,
I would like to see .
Death hour ....give me chance ...
I am on half way of my life,
I'm on hands of dreams
Death hour ....give me chance ...
let me get to my children' dreams,
to live these moments... please
Death hour ....give me chance!!!


Ismayilova Mesme Aliyulla kizi

Ismayilova Mesme Aliyulla kizi.: She was born in Azerbaijan. She is Azerbaijani and live in Baku -  the capital of Azerbaijan. High educated. She is 56 . Married and have two children: son and daughter . She works as a teacher at Azerbaijan State Pedagogical University.