Jadwiga Bujak-Pisarek




I Will Return There

Where I greeted you
Before the dawn took over the sky.
With wind in competition
I was running along the beach.

Among the stories
Yesterday
I was looking for a voice,
Who remembered us.

On an empty beach
Bold amber,
Feet on the sand
They played a wake-up call.

And in the evenings
I hummed goodnight in the sun,
When it was plait
Going to sleep.




Occasionally

Wandering through my dreams
you never announce -
you show up, actually
if you were still here.

Like an Angel who is just
came with an important mission -
wrap your arms around
full of love.

Make me want to stay
at least a few moments,
without questions, explanations -
so real.



With A Sprig In The Spout

Winged bird,
if it was possible -
I would go to you
to learn life.

I am a man and you
tiny brother -
singing, wise
and how resourceful.

You would teach me
your look -
joyfully welcome mornings,
fall asleep peacefully.

The house is like a nest
branches of love,
where the wind, the rain which smacks
they will not be scary.



You Come And Then

There is a smell among the old tenement houses,
a breath of memories dances under the lamps,
thoughts commemorate more interesting events
women in long dresses, men in tails.

The inclined figure follows in a hurry,
the horse is pulling a lazy car with a sleepy driver,
in the windows the flowers shyly develop buds -
mother expects the return of her children.

Our Sunday time was a carefree time,
every grandmother-filled wisdom.
You transferred me to the world of the greatest values,
respect for man, love for God.

Today, in my poems, I am arranging and refreshing voices,
every moment, as if it were to be repeated,
I'm happy with small things, I love like you
and I smile when it's hard for me.




Getting Warmer

She goes on sticks,
the field is laid with grass,
fills the jacks with clattering,
flirtatious singing.

And she smells of warm wind,
who danced in twigs,
and among primroses and crocuses
collects fragrances.

And how to not fall in love now
in its transience, beautiful colors -
even grays fill with greenery.

Because she's on tiptoes,
Flirtatiously with full elegance
like love, which in a moment
I'm delighted.




My Reflection

It's naïve, I did not believe it was an open window
it still reveals our privacy to our neighbor.
Why hang curtains and heavy blinds in it -
opened, it brings breath and fresh air.

In the meantime, my window attracts glances,
rushing with a passer-by, a lady with a dog, parents with children,
an elderly lady who has just passed by a slow step
Mr., what with the cane in his hand went for a walk.

However, I love my windows and this penetration.
A life that constantly flows in the flow of time
and a passer-by who greets with a kind smile,
the garden and the compositions reflected in the glass.

Jadwiga Bujak-Pisarek

Jadwiga Bujak-Pisarek From Poland Ur. May 22, 1957 In Świebodzice. A clothing technician by education. Editorial secretary E-Literaci.pl Laureate of many poetry competitions. The Poet of the Year 2015 honored with Statuettes by the editors of Dziennik E-Literaci for the overall activity in the field of literature in the last five years 2010-2015 and the 100th anniversary of Niepodległości for long-term cooperation. A member of the Literary Association 'Witryna' in Stalowa Wola. A member of the International Literary Group "Kwadrat" in Krakow. A member of the Association of Polish Authors in Warsaw. She has published four volumes and is a co-author of six literary issues. thirteen anthologies, including one religious and three international. Her poems are translated into English. They are published in the international monthly: "OUR POETRY ARCHIVE”, For several years, she has been publishing on the E-Literaci.pl website, where he gained many regular readers. Participant of Festivals, literary workshops and meetings: Festival of Song and Patriotic Poetry in Lubaczów - 3rd place in the poem "Even today"; The first, second and fourth festival "Lubaczów Poetic Autumn" in Lubaczów, where her two poems were available for the Museum of the Borderlands; • Participant of the 15th "Jurassic Poetic Autumn" in Zloty Potok and the "Festival of Slavic Poetry" Cieszyn 2015. Participant of the project titled. "ACTIVE SENIOR" Founder of the independent Saffo Poet group, in GBP in Zebrzydowice and organizer of cyclical meetings in poetry in Zebrzydowice.


No comments:

Post a Comment