Rini Valentina




Sometimes

Sometimes the heart must be taught
Sometimes the brain must be forced
to understand
Not all dreams are ambitions
Not all expectations should be stated
Sometimes the mind overwhelms the heart
I was paralyzed
Sometimes dreams become empty paper
dumped into garbage cans
Means nothing
And into a riddle of puzzles
To the ocean I ask for knowledge
How to row a boat in waves as tall as a building
How to accept insult to praise
And smile when heart breaks down .....
Jogjakarta Indonesia, 18 - 02 – 2018
Autor Rini Valentina
@Copyright








Because The Man
Is Belong By The Sun

I asked to all flowers around you
What does he always do?
Does he caress the leaves and the  flowers gently
Does this man also treat you like glass or pearls?
Or just sitting there without doing anything?
I also ask the sun which always shines on
Why are you loyal to this man?
Does he also treat you like the flowers?
And pay attention to you like sunflowers?
I envy ..
If I were the sun or lilies or gardenias ...
I have a lot of dreams
Only dare to have dreams
Because this man belongs to the sun
Because this man becomes part of the earth
Because of this man ...
nature is so beautiful and charming as in heaven
And I just let the sun and all of the flowers
to monopolize him because I'm happy with the
smell of the flowers ...
Borneo Indonesia, November 4, 2018 (07.57am)
Autor Rini Valentina
@Copyright







Don't Be Sad
My Friend

When someone taunts you
When someone doesn't care about you
When someone ignores your presence
When someone humbles you
That's the right time
if God wants to exalt you with His love !
Don't be sad my friend
Look at the flowers in the arid fields
Look at wild birds in space
Look at the sun above there
They don't need humans
who are said to have heart and love!
Look at
Stare
Be aware
Go back to our Lord now
He is a God
who will always receive all human pain !
My friend
Don't be worry looking at the world
Don't be afraid of tomorrow
which is still full of question marks
Dont boast your heart is smaller than dusk
Don't !
Dont be sad my friend
We have a great God
He who will sustain
when your heart is hurt and disappointed
He who will be an unspoken power
He's the Mighty God who would love you more
Indonesian Borneo, 01 September 2018
Autor Rini Valentina
@Copyright


Rini Valentina

Rini Valentina began writing at the end of 2017, has published several books including Poesia de Amor 3 Continentes, My Heart is in Poetry Dream of You, Mi Corazon en Poesia Sueno Contigo and Hatiku Dalam Puisi Bermimpi Tentang Kamu. The some poems of the author became the anthology poems in the book of Spark of Hope, Shapes of Loves and an anthology poem about Mahatma Gandhi and also some of her poems have been published by AZAHAR and OPA magazine.