Anwer Ghani




Please Touch Me

I am here, standing under this tree; waiting your touch with red rose; red rose in my hands. Please touch me but please touch me smoothly because I am a sandy flower shatters in your heart as a tale of the wind. Please look at me but please look carefully because I am a faint shadow vanished in front of your eyes as a dream of shying girl. Please, hear me but please hear me in a very quiet night because I am a breezy song comes from a remote land, the magic land. Touch me; I am a cold tale waiting your warm touch and a cold heart waiting your absent touch. You know, the flowers are cold without touching and the nights are cold without touching. Please, touch me, so the moon wears its brilliant light and the sun spreads its golden braid. Please, touch me because the sun likes touch, the moon likes touch, the earth likes touch. Please, touch me; the hearts love to touch, the flowers love to touch and the women love to touch. Everything likes touch.
.








Every Year I Love You More

I asked every rose in our garden and every tree near our home to tell you frankly that every year I love you more. Today, in this charming morning I talked with the sun seriously and we decided to tell you just one fact that every year I love you more. It is the last night of December and this year has passed with big memory but what I remember is  our moment where I love you more. Now, in this silent night, near our small heater, and precisely in this warm wintry moment, I listen carefully to my coffee and I remember every word from it and how it tells me to give you a big hug and tell you strongly that every year I love you more and more. When I sit beside you, I love you more, and when I travel through the far lands, I fell deeply that I love you more. When I talk with you, I love you more, and when I remember your words, I love you more and more. In fact every day I love you more and more.
.








Our Small Fireplace

Near our small fireplace, I feel I love you more, and when my hand touches its warmness, I feel that my blood is more purplish. Our nights are more lovely near our warm fireplace, and our moments are more efficacious at its orange flame.When I call you, my voice becomes more velvety near our small fireplace, and when you look at me, your glance becomes pinker at our warm fireplace. We are from the south, and we live in a small house but a passionate one with an old fireplace but a warm fireplace. Everything has a different meaning near our fireplace; I can feel your reviving perfume fills the place near our small fireplace, I can touch your smile near our small fireplace and I can see the melody jumping of my heart near our small fireplace. Sometimes when I am at our small home, in our small room and near our small fireplace, I realize that life is just a warm moment near an old fireplace in a small warm home.
.







You Are All The Pleasure

I am lost in you; this is the fact, and you do all this magic because you are all the pleasure. Please, touch me; let me know; that I am a nice waiting tale; let me know my days and their beautiful moments. Yes, without your smiles I have no days, and without your touches, I have no moments. Please, take me; teach me the life; teach me the killer redness. Your fingers are the beginning and the end; your fingers are the amazement and in their absence, there is no any story. Yes, I am lost in you, and glad for that lost because you are all the pleasure. I want you to know one fact; that I am always in thankfulness for you, in astonishment in front of you, and in pleasure with you. And there is another fact; that you are enough to me, because you are all the deep pleasure. And there is a third fact; that you are my reality and my dream and without you, I am with no reality, with no dream because you are all the pleasure.


Anwer Ghani

Anwer Ghani is an award winner poet from Iraq. He was born in 1973 in Babylon. His name has appeared in more than fifty literary magazines and twenty anthologies in USA, UK and Asia and he has won many prizes; one of them is the "World Laureate-Best Poet in 2017 from WNWU". In 2018 he was nominated to Adelaide Award for poetry and in 2019 he is the winner of Rock Pebbles Literary Award. Anwer is a religious scholar and consultant nephrologist and the author of more than eighty books; thirteenth of them are in English like; “Narratolyric writing”; (2016),“Antipoetic Poems”;( 2017) and "Mosaicked Poems"; (2018),  and “The Styles of Poetry”; 2019.