Kozeta Zavalani



Good Morning
My Friends!

On the Internet I read the newspapers with sadness

When the main page is black chronicle

My anger burns my soul.

In my country

All the miracles are happening:

How amazing are the gods!

I live in the time of anti-capitalism.

I live in the age of hypocrisy,

servility and wickedness ...

Trafficked people, girls,

Artwork, icons,

Medicinal plants, cannabis, hashish,

Trafficked without visas,

everywhere I saw you.

Word of thought in shopping

Sold, bought and stolen without a hitch.

To make them live forever,

poetical anthology prepared.

With stealing comparisons and metaphors,

quality first!

The poets thrive,

puffed podium,

with the prices that have received ...

Silent eyes look

Stroph without any rhyme

Spilled like a river

the valley of my anger! ...



Mirëmëngjesi miqtë e mi!

Në internet gazetat lexoj me trishtim

Kur faqja kryesore është kronika e zezë

Hidhërimi gdhënd shpirtin tim.

Në vendin tim
Ndodhin gjithë çuditë:
Sa çuditen edhe perënditë!

Jetoj në kohën e antivlerave.

Jetoj në epokën e hipokrizisë,
servilizmit e ligësisë…

Trafikohen njerzit, vajzat,
Trafikohen vepra arti, ikonat,
Trafikohen bime mjekesore, kanabis, hashash,

Trafikohen pa viza,

në çdo vend, pash më pash.

Fjala e mendimi në pazar

Shiten, blihen e vidhen pa hesap.

Për ti bërë të jetojnë në përjetësi,

përgatiten antologji.

Me të vjedhurat krahasime e metafora,

cilësi e parë!

Lulëzojnë poetët,

krekosur podiumeve,

me çmimet, që kanë marrë…

Të heshtura vështrojnë

Strofat pa asnjë rimë
Derdhur si lumë

luginës së zemerimit tim!...






With A Flower Crown
 On The Head

The walls of the soul see the years of escape

Like the guitar string that emit melodies

On this special day of congratulations

Loaded with love ...

My years, like waterfalls flow

The crystals of my soul:

Stop snoring a little spit

On the green branches of the strings ...

Please,

Do not remove the crown of flowers

Do not replace me with thorns,

that ye crucify me with the nail, as Christ

Because I slept last night on the cloud,

Because I made love with the stars,

Because he dreamed heaven with dreams.

Over the cries of our fate



Me kurorrë lulesh në kokë

Mureve të shpirtit shoh vitet që ikin

Si tela kitare që lëshojnë melodi

Në këtë ditë të veçantë urimesh

Ngarkuar me plot dashuri...

Vitet e mia, si ujëvara rrjedhin

Kristaleve të shpirtit tim:

Ndalur të çlodhin pak sythat

Mbi degët e gjelbra të vargjeve...

Ju lutem,

Mos ma hiqni kuroren me lule

Mos ma zëvendosni me tela gjembash,

që të më kryqëzoni me gozhdë, si Krishtin

Sepse une mbrëmë fjeta mbi re,

Sepse bera dashuri me yjet,

Sepse qëndisa me ëndrra qiellin.

Mbi klithmat e fatit tonë

dhimbjet i arrnova me diellin...






So I live

The thought lost in the storms of the soul,

sparks the spring thunder that breathes,

under the whispering sounds of trees,

dependent on the surreal splendor that surrounds us.



In no moment do I deal with the pain.

The beds of the stars, lay the sleep of sorrow.

Gobble my pride ruin.

Abandoned within the landscapes of thought.



Prepare for a new trip.

Air saturated with absurd chaos,

where wood particles renew their peak,

to be reborn within Temple Nowhere.



Prolonged waiting drags the shadow in the silent steps.

Tired of the pitfalls, he loses his void.

Unhappy with what I was given.

I live for today because tomorrow, I do not know ...


Kështu jetoj

Mendimi humbur në stuhitë e shpirtit,
ndez thëngjijtë pranverës që frymon,
nën tingujt e pëshpëritjes së pemëve,
varur në shkëlqimin surreal që na rrethon.

Asnjë çast nuk merrem me dhimbjen.
Shtretërve të yjeve, vë të flejë trishtimin.
Gëlltis krenarinë time rrënojave.
Braktisur brenda peizazheve të mendimit.

Përgatitem për një udhëtim të ri.
Ajrit ngopur me forma kaosi absurd,
ku grimca drurësh rinovojnë kulmin e tyre,
për të rilindur brenda tempullit Askund.

Pritja e zgjatur zvarrit hijen në hapat e heshtjes.
Lodhur nga kurthet e fatit, humb në zbrazëti.
E palumtur me atë që më është dhënë.
Jetoj për sot, sepse nesër, nuk e di...



 Kozeta Zavalani

Kozeta Zavalani: She  was born in Korça - Albania, on March 8, 1958 and lives in Tirana. She graduated from the Faculty of Economics at the University of Tirana in 1982 and in 1985, specialized in journalism. She has worked in Albanian Public Television and now is Editor in Chief of the magazine "Season for Change" of the "Family and Media - Power for Change" association, which she leads. She has been part of several training courses in the literary, publicity, Human Rights and Leadership. Awards -"Ambassador for Peace"and "Women of the World - 2007” won "Special Award" for literary creativity with a high artistic level, bringing the value of outstanding and sustainable in the field of poetry. “Olympus Poetry Prize – “Demeter”, "Honorary Diploma of the 1 st Mediterranean Poetry Festival" and "Certificate of Merit", Larissa, Greece, 22-World Congress of Poets. Literary works: She was author in the volumes 1 and 2 of the book "Gra që më kanë frymëzuar" in Albanian and "Women who have inspired me” in English. In 2005 she published the volume "Halfworld" in English. In 2007 the volume "Gjysmëbota" in Albanian, as well as the bulletin "Human Rights". In 2010 was launched the volume of poetry "Migrator". In 2012 she published volume of poetry "Soul gate" translated into seven languages, English, Italian, Macedonian, Romanian, Turkish and Greek. In 2014 she published novel “Ankthi” and “ Frymemarrje Femerore”. In 2015 Poetry Book “Women” and in 2018 novel “90+”. Participating in many TV shows for the media of increasing women participation in political and social life.